COMPANY REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Procedure 1: Visit to a Notary/Notary Certified Founding Act
Visit a notary with a copy of ID, and agree about the name of the future company. The notary shall check name anailability with the court register. The notary shall certify the founding act, i.e. certify the signatures of the owner and responsible person. The certification per signature costs 7 notary points BAM 0.50 each + VAT = BAM 4.095
Procedure 2: ID Document and Signature Certification
Visit city hall and certify copies of ID cards/passports of the owner and responsible person (certification costs BAM 2 per sheet), and certify the signature of the future responsible person BAM 10.
Procedure 3: Company Registration – One-Stop Shop at APIF
- The notary/founder/responsible person shall file an aplication for registration to APIF, including required documents (notarized founding act, certified signature of responsible person, certified copies of ID cards/passports of owner and responsible person) – initial registration is free of charge,
- publication in the RS Official Gazette BAM 7 per line,
- APIF fee BAM 35;
Deadline for completion is 3 days if all required documentation is filed. The registration procedure implies simultaneous registration of the business entity with the RS Tax Administration, i.e. award of the JIB (TIN) and business entity sorting in accordance with activity cassification.
Procedure 3: Company Registration
Take the court certificate and notification of sorting in accordance with the activity classification from APIF.
Procedure 4: Seal Making
Have a seal made by an authorized seal maker, upon submitting a copy of court decision and presenting the original, the average seal price is BAM 40, and it is made in 1 day.
After completion of the registration process, and making of seal, the person interested in starting business in the Republic of Srpska should make also the following steps:
VAT registration – Visit the BiH Indirect Taxation Authority for the purpose of VAT registration.
1. Fulfilled application form (ZR-1 form),
2. Decision on entrepreneur registration,
3. Certificate of the taxpayer registration,
4. ID card of the applicant,
5. Work permit and registration of residence and passport for foreign citizen,
6. Specimen signature card certified by a commercial bank at which the transaction account open (for all open transaction accounts),
7. Payment slips for the total amount of 40KM (on account JPT TREZOR BiH):
10KM-Payment details – The fee for application for registration; type of income 722801;
10KM-Payment details – The fee for issuing a decision on registration; type of income 722802;
20KM-Payment details – The fee for a certificate of registration; type of income 722814;
Fiscalization – Visit one of the authorized distributors of fiscal devices/cash registers in order to conclude a contract, select a fical register that meets the needs of operation, and file the initial application for fiscalization. Purchase of fiscal device, together with installation and annual maintenance cost approximately 1.000 BAM.
Registration of Employees – Visit Tax Administration in order to register employees using form templates, take the registration certificate from the RSTA.
Fulfillment of requirements of occupational safety and health policies – Business entity can perform business activities in business offices and spaces that fulfill requirements of Occupational Saftey and Health Policy. This Decision is being issued by Misnitry of Labor, War Veterans and Disabled Persons Protection of Republic of Srpska. The fee for document issuance costs 10 BAM.
REGISTRATION COSTS IN BAM (the simplest organization form)
• The notary 2 x BAM 4.095 + ID cards certification, 2 x BAM 2 + BAM 10 signature certification of the future responsible person
• APIF fee BAM 35
• Publication in the RS Official Gazette BAM 7 per line x 6 lines = BAM 42.00
• Stamp making – BAM 40.00
• TOTAL: BAM 139.19 + BIH Indirect Taxation Authority – BAM 40
Visit the following institutions:
• City Hall Service Office
• APIF Counter
• Stamp Maker
• Indirect Taxation Authority BIH – regional center
• Cash Register Distributor
• RS Tax Administration for the purpose of employees registration.